Welcome to the St Louis Quality Assurance Association (STLQAA)
STLQAA - Official Federation Chapter of the Quality Assurance Institute (QAI)
About the St Louis Quality Assurance Association
Background The idea of starting the St. Louis Quality Assurance Association (STLQAA) was born because of the need of having a place and time to gather with colleagues of software quality in the area, and was also inspired by the activities of the previous association.
Founders The founders of the STLQAA are all certified CSTE and/or CSQA and their combined experience is the greatest value for this group.
The STLQAA counts on the experience of one of the chairpersons who participated in the previous association.
Next Meeting is on Thursday, March 15, 2018
Joint IIBA, PMI, STLQAA Meeting
Date: Thursday, March 15, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM-8:30 PM
Location: SSM Health - Corporate Square
10101 Woodfield Lane
St. Louis MO 63132
From 270 take Olive Blvd east or from 170 take Olive Blvd west. East of Lindbergh across from Monsanto, take Old Olive north, curving west. Turn right at Corporate Square. The building is roughly a half mile down on the left.
Once inside, the conference area is through the glass doors to the right.
Members of the IIBA, PMI, or STLQAA: $20.00 in advance, $30.00 at the door
Non-Members: $30.00 in advance, $40.00 at the door
All Registrants are invited to submit on-topic questions/requests for break-out topics on the registration site.
Registration is sponsored by the PMI on their site.
Instructions for IIBA and STLQAA Members:
1. Click "Register Now"
2. If you are with IIBA or STLQAA group click on "Continue as Guest"
3. Enter your contact information and click "Continue"
4. Select the Non-Member in advance, IIBA, STLQQAA and click "Add". NOTE - It will say $30 at first, but you will apply your member discount code on the next page
5. The popup will verify your guest name, company, and email; plus you can add a question for the panel and select your home organization - click "Add"
6. Now you can enter your discount code - ‘IIBAMember’ or ‘STLQAAMember’ - and don't forget to click "Apply" before you click "Continue" - you should see the reduced price now
7. Review your order and click "Continue"
8. Enter your payment information and click "Continue"
9. All Done!
The QAI Global Institute, formerly known as Quality Assurance Institute, was founded in 1980 in the United States of America. QAI's founding objective was and remains to provide leadership in improving quality, productivity, and effective solutions for process management in the information services profession. It is a worldwide membership organization serving over 1000 corporate members, organized to share state-of-the-art methods, tools, and techniques. Combined experience of QAI experts and their member companies provides an impressive body of knowledge, a reservoir for their members to share. QAI has transformed this knowledge and experience into a "how-to" approach that is being taught worldwide.
QAI takes pride in being one of the first professional organizations to recognize the need for quality assurance and to have the vision to be exclusively devoted to the information technology profession. QAI provides leadership and state-of-the-art solutions in the form of consulting, education and training services, and assessments.
To visit our web site you must agree with our Disclaimer